6/10/2016

Pain

When a person is under the influence of pain there isn't much they want to do, at least for me that is true. 
I am in a A spiritual pain, wondering where my life is going and why I am in such a terrible pain of the Soul

Last week I made the decision to deactivated my Facebook, it is a decision I didn't make lightly as I have my prayer groups on their, one be Padre Pio Praying together, I dearly loved Padre Pio, but I have prayed to hime for guidance, to help me with my spiritual life, and this is the answer i received, so with a tautly openness toGod I thought I need to do this to find my self again.

Life is difficult at the best of times but we need to take time out and meditate on the love of God, be open to he is will and listen with a sincere heart..In this crazy world it is so hard to do, with not much love for God any more, people leaving the church and giving up their faith, but I say if you don't have God, who do you have? 

God needs me as much as I need him, to be open to his holy will, I  NEED TO JUST  let go of a lot of Material things in life and be more simply ....Trust God more and be open to his Holy will.Take time out to be with the lord, go back to the Sacraments of Confession and Mass 

Lord Please give me the courage I need to do these things, Padre Pio pray for me 



No comments: