6/02/2013

One day at a time

The weeks have gone so quickly, since our Son was married, we are now in the middle of /the year ~ before we know it..Christmas will be upon us once again.

I was reading an article this morning in the Newcastle herald, about a girl that is struggling with her weight and depression, and how she has got on top of it, by the support and love of her family and friends, and how she say when things are all going right in her life she is on top of her weight problems and dose lose weight, but she she is down the weight comes on, I can relate to this big time, the bottom line of it all is walking and get out and firkin walk this is what she says it is good for the spirit,

Taking my camera out and walking to take photos, is one thing I really love doing,but the last two weeks I have done nothing to that affect, I get in a rut and don't want to do a thing, even the weather affects my moods, if the sun is out I feel on top of the world,but when it is dull and wet, don't even speak to me, I am like a bear with a sore head.

So for the next week I have promised my self, to walk for twenty minutes a day, with my ear phones on listening to my music, this is a challenge for me,and to also get out more and just be their for others.

SO TILL NEXT WEEK i WILL return with positive news

HAVE A PEACEFUL WEEK

No comments: