6/11/2016

Faith

Amazing how people love to find you and when your down and out I just go to Jesus, my find, it is a comforting  feeling to know i can trust and fell secure in his love,and tell him any thing, and know it will stay with him, I can talk to him all day and he listens to me and i don't have to feel hurt or Rejected,,,it is a good feeling.

Even though I am struggling with my faith at the moment, I just take one day at a time, say my Rosaries and trust in Our Lady also,knowing she is holding me and helping me in all the difficulties that I am facing

I think life is getting more difficult but saying this, I was only thinking of the way I was brought up in the Catholic faith, how simply it was when I was a child, how i would be taken to Mass on a Sunday and respect and think the priest was God!! ah so funny, now today you have to find a priest who you can trust.

My dear Aunty used to say to me when I was young child if a Priest has got great devotion to OUR LADY HE WILL NOT GO WRONG, IF A PRIEST has no devotion to Our Lady, watch how he will fall! it true more than you know, Find me a Priest today who has Our lady on his side, not many, but those that do God bless them, we pray for their blessings and love them in our prayers and ask God to protect  them on their journey. Bless those who struggles and fining their Journey a hard one.

Continue to ask for wisdom and love in the Holy Spirit, not to fall and give up.


No comments: